Why Corporate CPR?
- Corporate-CPR have a passion to enable businesses to trade without the hindrance of data about them causing disruption to their growth.
- Corporate-CPR understand the interaction of data with credit management, credit insurance and finance of the supply chain.
- Corporate-CPR see the impact of data error on businesses every day and how it distracts management from the achievement of their ambition.
- Corporate-CPR use our understanding of the macro and the micro to bring positive changes in the short and longer term.
- Corporate-CPR care and we understand what "Service" means.
- Corporate-CPR have been in the business since 1975 meaning we know the pitfalls, the good and the bad, the strategic and the tactical.
How Else Can Corporate CPR Help?
By the very nature of our experience and the network of trusted partners developed over many years we’re asked on a daily basis to:-
- Source the best available data or information from the UK and around the globe. We’re all about listening to your needs and providing the best fit, not about cheapness and cheapness alone.
- Find the best collections providers if you have problems with unpaid debt. As with data, there are a host of providers, many big on promises but not much else.
- Review sales and/or purchase ledgers to verify the names and quality of your trading partners.
- Provide funding options for receivables or other assets, including debt sales. We’re not regulated but work with those who are.
- Connected to the need for funding can be the use of trade credit insurance. We know the best people in the industry to help you.
All you have to do is ask, if we don’t have an answer we’ll do our best to find it.